Hi there to... Well, I guess which ever of you was unlucky enough to pass by this blog. Anyways, So I've gotten back into "my zone". No explanations are going to be given.
Let's just say I know where I am now and what I'm suppose to be doing.
Anyways, here's some pictures to show.
This is a sign outside a store near my house which warns us to watch out for the random red lines that come through this area. They'll cut your kids' head off.
This one below is the best coffee shop in Schiedam. Fat Freddy's Cat.
A little hard to see, but I felt that the darkness gives it that "european criminal" aura.
Finally, this is the view I have from my bedroom. Although the tall buildings in the back are hard to see, it's the skyline of Rotterdam.
So yeah. Not much at the moment. I'll give an update if I remember to. Or if I have something more interesting to give.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten